I finally got the chance to shoot the SF SPS 300, couldn't be happier with my purchase. It was mounted on a 10.3" 300BO and shot with both subs and supers; it is stupid quiet with subsonic rounds and hearing safe with the supersonic. The action cycling drowned out all other sounds except the round smacking steel with the subs. Seriously. Changed the host to a .308; it sounds great. Use it exclusively on the 300OB and a 5.56 with a 14.5" barrel. Have not noticed any POI shift.
SOCOM 2 Series Fast-Attach® Sound Suppressor (Silencer)
- The quietest SureFire suppressor ever designed
- Employs SureFire Total Signature ReductionÂ® technology to virtually eliminate first-round flash, and reduce sound and dust signatures
- Optimized for .300 BLK/Whisper (7.62x35) subsonic and supersonic ammo
- Engineered for extreme durability
Get Ready For The Blackout. The SureFire SOCOM300-SPS is the answer for .300 BLK/Whisper (7.62 x 35) subsonic and supersonic ammo users seeking superior levels of sound attenuation from a precision-built suppressor. It’s also very capable in 5.56 mm and 300 WM applications. The SPS features highly specialized, V-shaped baffles that promote the utmost in sound suppression for subsonic ammunition while virtually eliminating first-round flash and dust signatures. Constructed of Inconel alloy and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded, it’s stealthy without sacrificing an ounce of strength. Go ahead. Make it rain.
- The quietest suppressor in the SureFire family, optimized for .300 BLK carbines with 10-inch or shorter barrels
- Oversized yet precision machined bore diameter decreases the baffle strike probability from unstable projectiles
- 7.9-inch overall length optimized for superior signature reduction
- Baffles are specifically designed and optimized for subsonic ammunition
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash by up to 99.5%
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly reduce operating temperatures
- Compatible with the SureFire array of Fast-AttachÂ® mounting adapters (flash hiders, compensators, and WARCOMPS)
- Fast-AttachÂ® design allows fast, secure, easy attachment and removal without tools
- Every SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor comes with a FirstSpearâ¢ MOLLE pouch and cleaning brush
- Durable construction delivers a long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 7.62 mm / .308 / .300 Blackout
- High-Temp Alloy & Stainless Steel
- Ionbond and Cerakoteâ¢ Finish
- BODY COLORS
- Black, Dark Earth
- 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- 7.9 in (20.0 cm)
- LENGTH ADDED TO WEAPON*
- 5.4 in (13.7 cm) *Actual length may vary, depending on which SureFire adapter is used
- 20 oz (566 g)
|5.5 in||Sig 125 OTM||133 dB|
|5.5 in||BH 220 OTM||126 dB|
|25 in||M118 LR||132 dB|
|*At the shooter's ear|
Parts and Accessories
Great Suppressor! Mainly use it on my LaRue 556 SBR, but also on my 300 blkout. I love The QD feature, point of impact shift is very but consistent and built like a tank! If they make a 45 cal Suppressor I'll buy it! Worth the 11 month wait!
I have used this on my AR10, 556 and .300blkout, it sounds great and is built like a tank!
Write a Review