- S/he will execute an effective sales and marketing strategy for international markets to identify, forecast and close international sales opportunities. S/he will assist sales team by mentoring, coaching and training in all aspects of sales in all market segments. Areas of emphasis include generating proposals, conducting successful sales calls, and generating new business and maintain existing business.
- Demonstrate effective relationship management with employees and internal and external customer to sustain and generate sales.
- S/he will collaborate with Marketing management on a regular basis to design, implement, and facilitate international sales plan.
- S/he will create and maintain strategic relationships with industry peers by attending networking events and industry trade shows in order to develop a strong business network.
- S/he will execute on international development activities through major client/partner marketing promotions and coaching Sales staff for prospective client meetings, presentations in order to successfully represent the Company’s offerings and services.
- S/he will attend primary and new market trade shows in efforts of presenting SureFire as a company and it’s brand message via the use of collateral, product displays and product information distribution.
- S/he will conduct Customer Roundtables and focus groups and other programs to better solicit customer and Partner feedback on SureFire’s products.
- S/he will present technical presentations and product demonstrations at customer briefings.
70% international travel required.
Supervised employees: 1
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field and 8 years of professional experience in sales/marketing OR No Degree and 10 years of experience in sales/marketing. Additionally, the applicant must have experience with:
1) Commercial outdoor markets;
2) Knowledge of firearms and tactical weapons;
3) International weapons permit COE required;
4) Target Market Analysis for International Weapon Markets;
5) Managing International Sales/Marketing.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Applicants who are interested in this position should apply below.