APPLYING FOR A JOB WITH SUREFIRE
Please include your resume. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process. No phone calls, outside agencies, or recruiters. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We actively recruit qualified targeted veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Only applications submitted by email will be considered.
- If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process.
- No phone calls, outside agencies, or recruiters.
Send your application email to: email@example.com
POSITION: Facilites Supervisor
This position supervises, coordinates, and actively handles day to day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
This position oversees staff, vendors, and actively handles the installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of building systems including mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety and waste management and other associated aspects of the company facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Oversee or directly handle day to day maintenance and repair of the company facilities and associated machinery or systems.
- Assist in the distribution of office supplies and consumables.
- Be responsible for the handling of support tickets related to the company facilities and ensure they are prioritized, scheduled, addressed, and closed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Interface with employees and resolve or escalate issues related to facilities and building maintenance.
- Manage sanitation and janitorial services and vendors.
- Maintenance of office equipment, coordination of vendors and internal resources to keep office equipment supplied and in state of high performance.
- Responsible for the timely distribution of incoming/outgoing USPS mail and interoffice mail.
- Manage and develop positive relationships with vendors, contractors and other department managers.
- Assist in Facilities management.
- Maintain high responsiveness and positive attitude when responding to requests for office or facilities maintenance or assistasnce.
- Perform hands on maintenance tasks where appropriate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability and willingness to perform subordinates' tasks.
- Communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Support Senior Staff when needed/requested.
- Ability to meet with vendors and communicate our needs clearly.
Bachelor’s degree and/or up to four years relevant experience.