Once installed,I became a real ninja!
Standalone Muzzle Brake for 5.56 mm & 7.62 mm rifles
- Advanced muzzle brakes for your 5.56 mm or 7.62 mm long gun
- Significant muzzle rise and recoil impulse reduction
- Patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side and rear blast
Shoot. Recover. Repeat. SureFire ProComps take the standalone muzzle brake to the proverbial next level. The ProComp 556 fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads, while the SureFire ProComp 762 fits AR10/LR308 rifles and variants with 5/8-24 muzzle threads. Whichever you choose, you can count on a muzzle brake that greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that your weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Our proprietary Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects or even greater accuracy. Every ProComp features blind pilot holes at the 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil traits for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics. All that is required is a basic hand drill and appropriate drill bits.
- Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot hole located at 9 oâclock for tuning to suit individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics
- Pilot hole located at 6 oâclock for pin-and-weld applications
- Black nitride coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- ProComp 556 fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads
- ProComp-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake fits AR10/LR308 rifles and variants with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15-type weapons
- Durable construction delivers a long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes are stand-alone muzzle devices and do not serve as mounts/adapters for any SureFire Fast-AttachÂ® sound suppressors
- Nitride Finish
- 5.56 mm, 7.62 mm
- 5.56 mm - 3.4 oz (96 g), 7.62 mm - 3.1 oz (90 g)
- 5.56 mm - 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 7.62 mm - 2.7 in (6.85 cm)
Parts and Accessories
Machining is excellent and the Melonite finish looks good. It™s an effective brake, and has been a great addition to my firearm. The price is very good compared to the same one with the QD suppressor mount.
Best compensator money can buy. Hands-down
Write a Review