Surefire makes such a great product I have went almost exclusively with them.
HL1 Replacement Mount for MICH Helmets
- Increase the utility and versatility of your MICH helmet
- Designed to interface with SureFire HelmetLights
- A durable, battle-proven rotating mount
Mount It The Right Way. The HLM-01-TN is a low-profile rotating mount that clamps quickly to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) permitting a HelmetLight (not included) to be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. This ingenious mount features 20 preset positions that allow the light itself to be rotated 360 degrees for optimal light-output positioning. Pressing the integral lever on the mount unlocks the light, allowing for quick removal for servicing, changing the battery, or transfer onto its optional Z71 carry clip, which attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
- Compatible with Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) helmets and all SureFire HL1 Helmet Lights
- Offers 20 positions of rotation
- Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
- Mount installs easily and releases light quickly for servicing and transfer to other helmets
Parts and Accessories
Great Product - fit and worked as an original piece.
I ordered this to replace the helmet mount that originally came with the Surefire Helmet Light. I utilize the helmet light on the ACH. This helmet mount is a little bulkier on the side of your helmet, but I didn't mind it and I actually like it better. It goes on and comes off the helmet easily and It seems to be more durably made than the helmet mount that came with the light. The mount works great and performs as described. I would definitely recommend as a replacement for your original mount.
Write a Review