I bought two flash hiders after having bought the first,that is how impressed i was.Anyone who is looking for such a product can stop the search right here,you have found the best. I should also note that i am a very hard person to please,Thank You Surefire.
Reviewed by Dave Law (Posted on 11/21/14)
I was not disappointed,product is high quality and does the intended job.I am very pleased,Thank You.
Reviewed by Dave Law (Posted on 10/30/14)
|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-556-1/2-28 flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-556-1/2-28 provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: M4, M16 and variants
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm/.223 caliber sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.