|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
The FH556-212A flash hider delivers superior muzzle flash suppression (see demonstration photos at left). This provides three benefits—minimizing degradation of your night-adapted vision, helping to conceal your position, and reducing muzzle rise. Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in a tough, corrosion-resistant coating, all SureFire flash hiders are extremely resistant to gas and particle erosion and will perform perfectly for thousands of rounds.
NOTE: SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders also serve as adapter mounts for our Fast-Attach® sound suppressors. If you do not plan to attach a SureFire sound suppressor to your firearm, we recommend choosing a shorter-length muzzle brake or flash hider. SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders that mate with our overlap suppressor models are longer in order to extend rearward over the barrel, a feature that is unnecessary unless mounting an overlap suppressor.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Also serves as a precision adapter mount for SureFire FA556K, FA556-212, FA556MG, MINI, and MICRO suppressors
- Machined from heat-treated stainless steel, finished in a tough, corrosion-resistant coating
- Extreme resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to most weapons
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-13