The SureFire SOCOM762-MINI2 Fast-Attach®
suppressor is optimized for use with 7.62x39 and 7.62x35 caliber rifles and will also adequately suppress 7.62x51 NATO caliber rifles with a barrel length of 16 inches or longer. It features new revolutionary suppressor technology based off SureFire SOCOM556-RC, the most advanced suppressor ever made, which was recently selected by US Special Operations Command as first among all competitors in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor evaluation in history. Just over 6 inches in overall length, the SOCOM762-MINI2, is 2.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than the SOCOM762-RC2. Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel, it includes
advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator. The new design also includes an integrated blast shield in the back section that increases durability. The patent-pending front-plate design, along with proprietary improvement in gas-flow dynamics, nearly eliminates first-round flash, a true technological breakthrough in this area. It also attenuates noise and dust signatures to an unprecedented degree. A new indexing system means this suppressor securely mounts to
a SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider even more solidly than our previous models and is easier to remove after extended firing since the index tab is in a low carbon-buildup area. Like all SureFire Fast-Attach models, the SOCOM762-MINI2 produces minimal, consistent shift in point of impact compared with an unsuppressed weapon.
- Same revolutionary suppressor technology as SureFire’s SOCOM556-RC, winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trials
- 6.2-inch overall length for minimum overall weapon length and minimum impact on handling characteristics (2.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than SOCOM762-RC)
- Optimized for 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 35 rifles, will also significantly reduce signature on 7.62x51 NATO rifles with barrel lengths of 16” or longer
- Advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Integrated blast shield increases durability
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas-flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach® design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA
⚠ California Proposition 65 WARNING: Click Here.