|Thread Size / Color||No|
|SF RYDER 22-S||084871318679|
The Ryder 22-S features patented heat-treated stainless steel baffles that offer increased durability and are capable of handling 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammunition - even full-auto fire. Built-in spacers between the baffles help to reduce carbon buildup and keep the suppressor clean longer. The indexed, individually numbered baffles are easy to remove, disassemble, clean, and reassemble, and are coated in tough Mil-Spec red hard anodizing that makes cleaning them easier and helps prevent gas and particle erosion.
The Ryder 22-S has a stainless steel back plate that contributes to overall durability. Single-point cut ½ X 28 threads provide secure and easy attachment to an appropriately threaded .22 caliber barrel, with no tools required. Simply screw the suppressor on until hand tight; unscrew it to remove. The Ryder 22-S comes standard with an included assembly/disassembly tool for removing the baffle stack and reassembling it after cleaning and a spud-extension tool that aids in pushing the baffle stack out of the body tube.
Just like SureFire Fast-Attach suppressors, Ryder Series suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits—they reduce the weapon’s sound signature, helping to conceal an operator’s position and protect both the operator and any team members from permanent and temporary hearing loss while enhancing situational awareness and communication; they reduce or virtually eliminate muzzle flash, helping to conceal an operator’s position and preserve night vision and unobstructed view; they reduce dust signature, again helping to conceal an operator’s position; and they reduce recoil, improving bullet impact observation and allowing for faster follow-up shots.
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Red Mil-Spec hard anodizing on baffles enables easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/particle erosion
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Stainless steel back plate increases durability
- Single-point cut ½-28 threads provide secure attachment
- Tough, attractive Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.