SF RYDER 22-MINI
The newly introduced RYDER 22-MINI offers the same great benefits to that of the RYDER 22-S only now in a more compact, shorter overall length with minimal increase in sound attenuation. The 22-MINI features heat-treated stainless steel baffles that offer increased durability and is capable of handling pressures of 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammunition—even full-auto fire. These simple-to-maintain suppressors are easy to disassemble and clean, thanks to individually numbered and indexed baffles that provide quick, easy reassembly. A fluted aluminum body helps reduce weight. The stainless steel back section utilizes a 1/2 X 28 single-point-cut stainless steel thread that quickly and securely attaches to the host weapon.
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for easy re-assembly
- Rounded ends and fluted body design reduce weight withno sacrifice in strength
- Includes assembly/disassembly tool for easy baffle removal
- Heat-treated stainless steel baffles offer increased durability and can handle .22 LR, 17 HMR and .22 WMR ammo—even full-auto fire
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA
⚠ California Proposition 65 WARNING: Click Here.