|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1,000||lumens / 1.5 hours**|
|Low||70||.0||lumens / 9.5 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
The high-performance LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands.
The M3LT features tactical switching a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast, no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, and (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed. As noted, the strobe is activated by pressing the tailcap switch rapidly three times.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-output strobe feature, activated by pressing the tailcap switch rapidly three times
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
M3LT-S model: Exposure to strobing lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy-approximately .00025% of the population-and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobing lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.