|Max Output -- White Light||4500||lumens|
|Runtime*||50||min. / Unlimited**|
** 50 min. with integral battery housed in handle / Unlimited runtime with continuous power
The ARC3 handheld searchlight/spotlight features an ultra-high-output HID lamp and a deep, mirror-finish reflector that create a 4,500-lumen, 400,000 candela beam with a maximum effective reach in excess of 700 meters, making it perfect for military, law enforcement, border patrol, search-and-rescue, maritime, and other spotlight/searchlight applications. Its shockproof, filament-free high-intensity discharge (HID) lamp lasts thousands of hours.
ARC3 can be powered for 50 minutes with the rechargeable lithium-ion battery housed in its handle, with no decrease in output level as the battery discharges. A 90% depleted ARC3 battery can be re-charged to 80% capacity in 60 minutes.
The ARC3 can also be powered continuously via available an international AC charging unit that simultaneously powers the light and recharges the battery, or via a DC charging unit that plugs into an 11-32 VDC vehicle accessory (“cigarette lighter”) socket.
Made from precision-machined aerospace aluminum, the ARC3’s body is the Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in black for resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The window protecting the HID lamp is 3mm tempered, coated glass. Gasket and O-ring sealed, it is waterproof to a depth of 1 meter.
For a more compact handheld spotlight/searchlight with many similar features, see the SureFire ARC2-8C.
- 4,500-lumen HID lamp virtually immune to failure from impact, recoil, or vibration
- Maximum effective beam reach in excess of 700 meters
- Reflector provides extreme reach and significant peripheral illumination
- Rechargeable battery in handle provides 50 minutes of runtime
- Includes 11V - 32V DC vehicle power supply cable
- Can be instantly re-activated when hot
- Integral momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Optional clamp allows rapid attach/detach to T-rails; optional HFM-10 adapter allows attachment to MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rails
- Belt holster and tough polymer carry case available
- O-ring and gasket sealed, waterproof to 1 meter