I built several AR10s for CQB work. Each have a Daniel Defense vertical grip, and a SureFire X400 green laser/white light device. The switches on the X400 are ridiculously small and complex (perhaps an X400 on a black gun was the rung application). The addition of this remote switch was the magic. I attached the switch to the DD vertical grip with bicycle inner tube. Momentary and steady-on worked perfectly. Be careful with the rubber. If too tight, it will turn on your lights and kill the battery.
Reviewed by Brian@Astroexec.com (Posted on 6/29/14)
Not much to say, but an awesome switch. Once again, SureFire products for life.
Reviewed by Aaron (Posted on 10/12/13)
The XT07 switch provides reliable, remote activation for any X-series WeaponLight (X200, X300, X400) attached to a Picatinny rail. Switch module clips to Picatinny rail and features constant-on/off pushbutton switch, momentary-on pressure pad, and a lockout toggle switch to prevent accidental discharge of the light. Gives operators greater flexibility and control. XT07 has a 7 inch cable.
Fits: X200, X300, X400 WeaponLights
- Click on/off pushbutton switch
- Momentary-on pressure pad
- Lockout toggle switch
- Fits all X-Series WeaponLights
- Quick-detach connector offers easy removal of cable from switch housing for cleaning
- Made of ultra-rugged glass-filled nylon for greater reliability
- Titanium latch prevents disengagement from light due to recoil