|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||120||.0||mW|
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
The V-Series KM2 LED conversion head, a direct screw-on replacement for the existing head on SureFire Scout Light® WeaponLights, produces both brilliant white light and intense IR output from one dual-LED emitter assembly. A bezel selector ring allows you to easily switch back and forth from white to infrared outputand it is self-locking so it stays securely on the selected light output, until you decide otherwise. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break, and provide significantly longer runtimes per set of batteries than incandescent emitters of similar output. The KM2 head features a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a comparatively tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The O-ring sealed aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized in your choice of Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN). Kit includes: conversion head, new head and tailcap O-rings, O-ring lubricant, and applicator brush.
Fits: All 2-battery Scout Lights
- Virtually indestructible white and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from white light to IR output; no filter required
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Available in Black (BK) or Desert Sand (TN)