- KX9T TURBOHEAD CONVERSION
THIS HAS GREATLY ENHANCED MY M-3, WITH MORE LIGHT PRODUCED AND LONGER BATTERY LIFE, I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. THE YELLOW TINGE EFFECT GREATLY BRINGS OUT NATURAL COLORS AND YET STILL PRODUCES HIGH OUTPUT LIGHT.
Reviewed by Jose - HNL, HI (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||1000||.0||lumens|
The KX9T LED head converts certain SureFire nine-volt incandescent flashlights and WeaponLights (models listed below) into single-output LED illumination tools that generate 1,000 lumens of blinding white light. The single-output KX9T features a Turbohead Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a tight, extended-reach beam that penetrates the darkness. Because this type of beam may be desired over a wider beam with less reach for some applications, the KX9T can also be used on certain nine-volt LED WeaponLights (models listed below) to create a single-output beam with increased reach and output. In addition, the KX9T can be used to convert dual-spectrum M500V and M900V LED WeaponLights into higher-output, white-light-only systems with extended-reach capability. Constructed of hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, the rugged KX9T is O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, dust, and dirt. It installs in seconds—simply remove the existing incandescent or LED head and screw on the KX9T head. Available in Black.
• M3, M3T, M6
• M97x/M98x Millennium Universal WeaponLights
• M5xxAB/M5xxB/M500LT/M500V Dedicated Forend
• M900AB/M910A/M910AB/M900L/M900V Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights
- Virtually indestructible LED generates 700 lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level lighting for 1.7 hours
- Fits 3- and 6-battery 9-volt incandescent and LED flashlights and WeaponLights (models listed above)
- Turbohead TIR lens creates a single-output, extended-reach beam that penetrates the darkness
- Construction—high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; coated, tempered window
- O-ring sealed for weatherproofing
- Available in Black