Fit and Finish Product Design Product Performance Durability Reliability SF Customer Service Overall Value
Easy to Install
This was an easy fix for a 15 year old Surefire. The 2 brightness settings are helpful, as the older model was pretty bright for close work. My disappointment is that for the money, I thought the bright setting would be brighter. Still a big fan, it's a lot of light for a small package.
Reviewed by David L. (Posted on 4/11/15)
Very nice feature: two light intensities. Easy fix for a burned-out standard bulb.
Reviewed by Gary Trussell (Posted on 11/14/13)
Updated older body with this light. Have had another for two years that has great light and is very easy on batteries.
Reviewed by Linn W Moedinger (Posted on 10/14/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||60||.0||lumens / 6.0 hours|
|Low||3||.0||lumens / 100.0 hours|
Fits: L4, all two-battery E-series flashlights
- Max Output: High - 60 lumens, Low - 3 lumens; Runtime: 100 hours
- Solid-state LED has no filament to burn out or break; lasts thousands of hours
- TIR lens creates tight central beam with enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision
- Digital regulation ensures consistent light output; doesn't drop off like an unregulated LED
- Construction: hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum, tempered Pyrex® window, O-ring sealed and gasketed for weatherproofing