|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||45||.0||lumens / N/A|
|Low||3||.0||lumens / 40.0 hours|
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
The KX1 converts a SureFire E1E incandescent flashlight into a higher-output, dual-output, longer-running LED flashlight. It also replaces the KL1 LED head on older versions of the E1L, converting the light to a dual-output flashlight and increasing its maximum output and runtime. The KX1's LED and Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produce a tight beam with plenty of reach but enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision. The KX1's maximum output is 45 lumens, and 3 lumens at its low setting, at which it will continue producing useful light (down to 1 lumen) for 40 hours on a single lithium 123A battery. Made of hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum, the rugged, durable KX1 is also O-ring sealed and gasketed to keep out moisture, dust, and dirt. The KX1 installs in seconds—simply unscrew and remove E1E's incandescent bezel assembly, or the E1L's KL1 LED head, and screw on the KX1 head. Available in Olive Drab Green only.
Fits: E1E, E1L
- Max Output: High - 45 lumens, Low 3 lumens; Runtime: 40 hours
- Solid-state LED has no filament to burn out or break; lasts thousands of hours
- TIR lens creates tight central beam with enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision
- Digital regulation ensures consistent light output; doesn't drop off like an unregulated LED
- Construction: hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum, tempered Pyrex® window, O-ring sealed and gasketed for weatherproofing