- PX3 Fury
This thing is awesome. I can finally make the intruder puke before I shoot him! Great compliment to my home defense arsenal!
Reviewed by Will (Posted on 11/21/13)
- PX-3 Fury
outstanding , just outstanding great product.
Reviewed by Thomas Aceto (Posted on 11/15/13)
- Great light
Wow, the second setting is bright. The 1000 lumens is great. 1st setting is a minimual light fine for very close needs and not to advertise location. Wow, the next setting is bright. Goes out to better than 150 yards and light everything in between. Thanks for the great product.
Reviewed by Pat (Posted on 11/11/13)
- Ling time customer
Very well made flashlight, however not the best value. Shortly after I purchased the PSX Fury, I bought two Duracell 500 lm flashlights in a package at Costco for $20, they seem to work almost just as bright and they allow you to focus the beam from wide angle to a more concentrated beam. For just $10 a piece seems hard to beat. I would love to see the surefire just a little more affordable. No doubt quality of construction is a bit better on the surefire, but not 25 times better. I will keep the fury for myself and let the kids have a blast with the Costco/Duracell lights.
Reviewed by JRS (Posted on 11/9/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1000||.0||lumens / 2.25 hours|
|Low||15||lumens / 60 hours|
The P3X Fury has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers your choice of either 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused light or 15 lumens of useful light. The 1,000-lumen output — with peak beam level of 22,000 candela — is enough for searching, signaling, or to overpower the dark-adapted vision of a threat. The 15-lumen output level is perfect for general work at close-to-medium distances and lets you greatly extend the flashlight’s runtime on a set of three lithium 123A batteries, a valuable feature when in the field or in remote locations without easy access to spare batteries. At either setting, a precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
The P3X Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
For a single-output version of this flashlight with a tactical tailcap switch, see the P3X Fury™ Tactical. For a smaller, lighter-weight version of this flashlight with a lower maximum output, see the two-battery P2X Fury™.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off and then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life