|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1000||.0||Lumens / 2.25 hours*|
|Low||15||.0||Lumens / up to 53 hours*|
This innovative, automatically adjusting version of the original P3X Fury takes full advantage of the variable-output capability of one of SureFire’s brightest and most popular LED flashlights. It features SureFire’s proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology—an intelligent sensor and microprocessor-based system—that continuously evaluates your environment and seamlessly adjusts light output, from 15 to up to 1,000 lumens, based on the scope of your surroundings. Just press or click its tailcap switch to access this auto-adjusting mode, which delivers just the right amount of light output. Return to off and press or click again within one second to activate max-output/tactical mode, which locks in all 1,000 lumens—ideal when maximum output is what you need.
Just like the other P3X Fury models, a precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness. The 1,000-lumen output — with peak beam level of 22,000 candela — is enough for searching, signaling, or to overpower the dark-adapted vision of a threat. The 15-lumen output level is perfect for general work at close-to-medium distances and lets you greatly extend the flashlight’s runtime on a set of three lithium 123A batteries. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is knurled for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output—15 to 1,000 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Its high-performace LED and parabolic reflector create smooth, highly useful beam with far-reaching center and significant surround light for maintaining situational awareness
- Press or click tailcap switch to select auto-adjusting IntelliBeam™ mode, return to off and press or click on again within one second to select max-output mode
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee