- Excellent Flashlight
This is an excellent flashlight. I use it around my home when outdoors walking the dog at night as we have many bears, coyotes and bobcats, and an occasional mountain lion crossing our property--when they are not actually on our decks. The high setting lights up the night like no flashlight I've ever owned. The low setting I use when hiking after dark and for campsite use when backpacking. This is my third SureFire. The best flashlights out there.
Reviewed by Rich Casperson (Posted on 8/20/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||500||.0||lumens / 1.5 hours**|
|Low||15||.0||lumens / 46.0 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
The P2X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 500 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the Fury as a pocket-sized searchlight. The 15-lumen level is excellent for general work at close-to-medium distances, and also lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, a valuable option when you're miles from civilization. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light. The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
See all four Fury flashlight models click here or visit our Flashlights page, click the "Clear Results/View All" button, and scroll down.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switchpress for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life