- Surefire PX2 Defender
I inspect and photograph foreclosed properties in the Metro Detroit area. As the power in most of these is cut off. I need a flashlight that is very durable, easy to use, and it needs to put out a lot of light. I have always been a fan of Surefire due to the quality and engineering and when I learned that the 500 lumen Fury was available, I snapped it up. This light is incredibly bright and the strike bezel gives me some comfort as means of last resort. In many cases the flash on the the camera does not properly highlight an area of concern and the Surefire fills the bill. My work takes me into some areas that are scary to say the least and this light along with my .45 ACP is the package that I need to do my work. Surefire lights are simply the best.
Reviewed by home inspector (Posted on 10/12/13)
- P2x fury
For its size nothing is brighter or tougher. Expensive but worth it.
Reviewed by Rick blanchard (Posted on 10/12/13)
- EXcellent Product
This product delivers, big time. You won't be disappointed, period.
Reviewed by Jose GDC (Posted on 10/12/13)
Cool and useful. I like it.
Reviewed by Zhang (Posted on 10/11/13)
- Compact powerhouse
This flashlight is incredibly powerful for its size, and well-built. Not inexpensive, but I feel its worth it.
Reviewed by Greg Williams (Posted on 10/11/13)
- Early Riser
Excellent light all around. Would recommend to friends.
Reviewed by JB (Posted on 10/11/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||500||.0||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The P2X Fury Defender is a single-output version of our dual-output, pocket-sized Fury searchlight, and it also features a crenellated Strike Bezel® that can be used as a last line of defense in an emergency. Its precision micro-textured reflector shapes the light from its high-performance LED into a smooth, far-reaching 500-lumen beam with a bright central area that can temporarily blind an aggressor. Activation is quick and intuitive—a necessity in a self-defense flashlight. Just cover the pushbutton tailcap switch with your thumb and press for momentary-on activation; press further to click it into constant on mode. The Fury Defender’s high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather, and, it’s hard anodized to military specifications for extreme use under extreme, high-stress situations.
See all four Fury flashlight models click here or visit our Flashlights page, click the "Clear Results/View All" button, and scroll down.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Strike Bezel provides personal-defense option
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tailcap click switch—press for momentary on, click for constant on, release or click again to return to off
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life