|Caliber||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)|
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
Enables attachment of FA762SS suppressor to M1A, M14, or any 7.62mm (.308 cal.) semi-auto or bolt-action rifle with M14 spec muzzle configuration. This adapter functions alone as a high-performance muzzle brake when the suppressor is removed. Patented design greatly diffuses side blast, counteracts up/right muzzle movement to keep muzzle on target, eliminates felt concussion on shooter. Heat-treated stainless steel construction.
NOTE: SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders also serve as adapter mounts for our Fast-Attach® sound suppressors. If you do not plan to attach a SureFire sound suppressor to your firearm, we recommend choosing a shorter-length muzzle brake or flash hider. SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders that mate with our overlap suppressor models are longer in order to extend rearward over the barrel, a feature that is unnecessary unless mounting an overlap suppressor.
- Provides rock-solid suppressor attachment in seconds without tools
- Precise tolerances provide minimal and consistent zero shift regardless of number of attach/detach cycles
- Acts as high-efficiency muzzle brake when suppressor is removed
- High resistance to heat and gas/particle erosion
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for Mil-Spec firearm barrels
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-13