Outstanding Product, except it took almost 6 months to receive my order.
Reviewed by D M Smith (Posted on 10/12/13)
You need this product, you want this magazine. Buy two. You will never regret it...not like that certain girl you dated back in high school. Hope you didn't marry her.
This magazine will make you smile every time you slide it into the AR of your choice. Pull that charging handle back and let 60 rounds rip. You will be laughing and grinning.
Reviewed by Dominator5 (Posted on 10/12/13)
Works and cycles flawlessly best $120.00 I Ever spent!!!!!
Reviewed by Rowdyhoff@gmail.com (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Weight Empty||6.4 ounces|
|Weight Loaded||2.02 pounds|
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazineslightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall lengthfits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
Learn more Firepower Comparison Charts.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springsno lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Due to potential conflict with state and local laws, we do not ship high-capacity magazines to individual purchasers in certain cities or in the states listed below. However, you may be able to purchase them from a local SureFire Dealer. Magazines ordered through SureFire.com cannot be shipped outside the U.S.