Had this light in Iraq on my M4/M203. Very reliable and bright. No problems with water. No problems with hard hits and shock. Best weapon light I ever had.
Reviewed by Workman, J.C. (Posted on 12/18/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||120||.0||lumens|
FITS:Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a forend-mounted Picatinny rail.
- Tactical-level output with compact reflector for interior and close-range applications
- SwitchesMomentary-on tape (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton
- Mounting systemDual thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life