This is the best grip light I have ever owned. The old models are nice but this raises the bar. Having night vision capability puts the bad guys at a distinct disadvantage. IR covers were nice but now you don't need them with this model. Keep up the great work Surefire.
Reviewed by Jim.F.@ CCSO in N.C (Posted on 1/4/14)
- Santa was good to me :)
Had been saving for a long time to finally take advantage of the great Christmas Special you offered. Shipped quickly and when received it was the extreme quality that the name SUREFIRE should be proud to have their name on. Merry Christmas team....
Reviewed by KenTway (Posted on 1/4/14)
|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Max Output -- Infrared||120||.0||mW|
Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights bring together the tactical advantages of increased weapon control, weapon-mounted illumination, and selectable light output levels. The all-LED M900V gives you the additional ability to choose either brilliant 150-lumen white light or invisible infrared output for use with night vision deviceswith no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M900V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
Three switches control the primary beam, in either spectrum: two momentary-on grip pressure pads (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), and a constant-on rotary switch. The M900V also features low-output white LED navigation lights that are activated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. A rotary system-disable switch turns all lights off to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage.
The M900V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever™ rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements. Made from extremely tough Nitrolon® polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing, the M900V is available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN) body color.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Low-output white LED navigation lights
- SwitchesPrimary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on thumb pressure pad
- Mounting systemIntegral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN) body color