|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Max Output -- Infrared||120||.0||mW|
Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights bring together the tactical advantages of increased weapon control, weapon-mounted illumination, and selectable light output levels. The all-LED M900V gives you the additional ability to choose either brilliant 150-lumen white light or invisible infrared output for use with night vision deviceswith no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M900V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
Three switches control the primary beam, in either spectrum: two momentary-on grip pressure pads (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), and a constant-on rotary switch. The M900V also features low-output white LED navigation lights that are activated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. A rotary system-disable switch turns all lights off to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage.
The M900V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever™ rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements. Made from extremely tough Nitrolon® polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing, the M900V is available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN) body color.
[NSN--black body color: 6230-01-586-2230]
FITS: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Low-output white LED navigation lights
- SwitchesPrimary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on thumb pressure pad
- Mounting systemIntegral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN)