- Not sure its always the same Lens
Have several of these lights and recently recieved one that has a different lens. Also very low lumins so it was returned to hear that it was programed wrong. Still the lens is different from the same model last year. Not so sure I'm getting the 700 Lumins it claims to have. Have asked CS with no sure answers.
Reviewed by DT (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||1000||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
More Output — Was 700. Now 1,000 Lumens!
The SureFire M900LT Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight delivers the tactical advantages of increased weapon control plus an ultra-powerful, extremely reliable 1,000-lumen LED light focused by a 2.5” Turbohead TIR lens into an intense, comparatively tight beam capable of illuminating mid-range to distant targets. The M900LT also features two low-output white LED navigation lights. Three switches control the primary beam: two momentary-on pressure pads on the vertical grip itself (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), and a constant-on rotary switch at the rear of the light housing. The navigation lights are activated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. A rotary system-disable switch at the bottom of the grip turns all lights off to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage. The M900LT clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral Swing-Lever™ clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and locks securely to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Made from extremely tough Nitrolon® polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with black Mil-Spec hard anodizing, and sealed with O-rings and gaskets to keep out the elements, the M900LT is tough enough for the most demanding combat conditions. Available in Black or Desert Tan finish.
Fits: Rifles or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Two secondary white LED navigation lights offer low-light-signature output
- Switches—Primary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on thumb pressure pad
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Available in Black or Desert Tan finish
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life