Not sure its always the same Lens
Have several of these lights and recently recieved one that has a different lens. Also very low lumins so it was returned to hear that it was programed wrong. Still the lens is different from the same model last year. Not so sure I'm getting the 700 Lumins it claims to have. Have asked CS with no sure answers.
Reviewed by DT (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||1000||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Fits: Rifles or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Two secondary white LED navigation lights offer low-light-signature output
- Switches—Primary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on thumb pressure pad
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Available in Black finish
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life