The original M6 was always one of my favourites when massive illumnation power was called for, and the new LT upgrade significantly increases the running time (high on my 'wish list') plus adds a class leading 900 lumens of power. The whole thing feels indestructibly solid and reassuring in the hand.
In short, this is one serious piece of kit, and very highy recommended.
Reviewed by MYZ (Posted on 10/12/13)
Awesome spot-light !!
I am avid sailor, and I bought the M6LT flashlight for my boat because I was tired of buying a new $49.95 water-proof incandescent spot-lights every two years, and only finding out the batteries were dead or salt-water corroded at the times I really needed a flashlight. The M6LT has never failed... consistent bright light great for spot-lighting and finding anything (buoy markers, mooring balls, other boats, man-over-board) in the pitch dark. Fully waterproof, I use it in the rain and when salt-water waves are washing over the deck. It's tough... too many drops to count, and it keeps working flawlessly. It's the only spot-light flashlight I need on the boat now.
Reviewed by JBIII (Posted on 10/12/13)
More powerful than I had expected; honestly cannot believe the power . . . keep up the good work; this light is always at the ready.
Reviewed by John T (Posted on 10/11/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||1,200||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The M6LT Guardiana powerful LED upgrade of our incandescent M6 modelis a long-running extended-range flashlight featuring a tight 1,200-lumen beam focused by a 2.5-inch Turbohead TIR lens. The brilliant white beam can dominate potential aggressors by overwhelming their dark-adapted vision, or it can reach far into the night as an amazingly effective spotlight/searchlight that fits in a coat pocket. The M6LT's high-strength aerospace aluminum body has deep machined grooves to provide a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands, and is finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance. The tactical pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The M6LT is powered by six high-energy 123A batteries held in an easy-load battery magazine.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended reach beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Deep machined grooves in body provide secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life