|Max Output -- White Light||1,200||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
More Output — Was 900. Now 1,200 Lumens!
The M6LT Guardiana powerful LED upgrade of our incandescent M6 modelis a long-running extended-range flashlight featuring a tight 1,200-lumen beam focused by a 2.5-inch Turbohead TIR lens. The brilliant white beam can dominate potential aggressors by overwhelming their dark-adapted vision, or it can reach far into the night as an amazingly effective spotlight/searchlight that fits in a coat pocket. The M6LT's high-strength aerospace aluminum body has deep machined grooves to provide a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands, and is finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance. The tactical pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The M6LT is powered by six high-energy 123A batteries held in an easy-load battery magazine.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended reach beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Deep machined grooves in body provide secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life