|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||120||.0||mW / 8 hours|
Dual-spectrum V-series headnew reduced profile
The dual-spectrum, compact M620V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of non-visible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the redesigned, reduced-profile sealed head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M620V's TIR lens focuses a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M620V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever™ rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. (NOTE: The M600V Scout Lightt® model with a thumbscrew clamp is also available.) Activation is via a momentary- constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. Also available is the optional SR Remote Dual Switch.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior corrosion resistance, O-ring sealed to keep out dirt and moisture, and an optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the rugged, battle-proven M620V is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- SwitchesMomentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting systemIntegral Swing-Lever clamp for MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK) or Desert Sand (TN)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise