|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||120||.0||mW / 8 hours|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The dual-spectrum, compact M620V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of non-visible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the redesigned, reduced-profile sealed head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M620V's TIR lens focuses a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M620V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever™ rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. (NOTE: The M600V Scout Light® model with a thumbscrew clamp is also available.) Activation is via a momentary- constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. Also available is the optional SR Remote Dual Switch.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior corrosion resistance, O-ring sealed to keep out dirt and moisture, and an optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the rugged M620V is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon from a selection of multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- SwitchesMomentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting systemIntegral Swing-Lever clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK) or Tan (TN)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise