Small and unexpectedly bright! The main beam illuminates the objective very well while the cone / spill of the light still provides excellent peripheral view. Its compact and lightweight so it doesn't add much weight at all to the weapon. Only complaint is the mount. Its a little large and bulky. I think it could have been a better design, but it's still workable.
Reviewed by Aaron Rodriguez (Posted on 7/9/14)
|Max Output -- White Light||500||.0||lumens|
|Weight w/Batteries||6||.5||ounces (approx.)|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
Compact and extremely powerful, the M620 Ultra Scout Light® uses a virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of output, and it continues producing blinding tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This brilliant output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into a far-reaching beam with an intense 13,000-candela central area that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
The compact size of the M620 Ultra—under 5.5 inches long—minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights.
The M620 attaches to your firearm's Picatinny rail via an integral SureFire Swing-Lever™ clamp. The Swing-Lever clamp provides rapid, secure, rock-solid attachment even to out-of-spec rails by moving a single cammed lever, and it detaches just as quickly should the need arise.
The M620 Ultra comes with two switches: (1) a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and (2) a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for maximum light transmission, the M620 Ultra is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. Like all SureFire WeaponLights, the M600 Ultra is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp attaches securely to Picatinny rails, even those that are out of spec
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life