|Max Output -- White Light||600||.0||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The compact size of the M620P-just 5.7 inches long-minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights.
The M620P attaches to your firearm's Picatinny rail via an integral SureFire Swing-Lever™ clamp. The Swing-Lever clamp provides rapid, secure, rock-solid attachment — even to out-of-spec rails — by moving a single cammed lever, and it detaches just as quickly should the need arise.
The M620P comes with two switches: a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for maximum light transmission, the M620P is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. Like all SureFire WeaponLights, the M620P is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
NOTE: We also offer the M600P Fury Scout Light, which is identical to the M620P but has a thumbscrew rail clamp.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- Precision reflector provides a wider beam pattern, increasing situational awareness for close quarter operations
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp attaches securely to Picatinny rails, even those that are out of spec
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life