|Max Output -- White Light||250||.0||lumens*|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||100||mW / 6 hours|
|Batteries||2||AA lithium (incl.) or alk.|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The M600V AA is activated by a click-type tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, press further to click it constant-on. Available separately is a remote tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control—simply press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on activation.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600V AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and dust, making this robust Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable places on Earth. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime—or by two more readily available AA alkaline batteries
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability; weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap included or remote pressure-activated tape switch available separately
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee