|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||120||.0||mW / 8.0 hours|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
Dual-spectrum V-series headnew reduced profile
The dual-spectrum, compact M600V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light suited for short- to medium-range applications, or 120 milliwatts of non-visible infrared output for use with night vision devices—from a single redesigned, reduced-profile sealed head—with no IR filter required. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring to switch between output modes. The high-efficiency LEDs and TIR lens are virtually indestructible—there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M600V mounts easily and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail-equipped long gun via an integral thumbscrew clamp. (NOTE: The M620V Scout Light® model with a Swing-Lever clamp is also available.) Activation is via the included momentary- constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. An optional SR Remote Dual Switch is also available for the M600V.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior corrosion resistance, O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture, and an optically coated tempered window for durability and maximum light transmission, the battle-proven M600V is built to withstand the rigors of combat and harsh conditions. Available in Black or Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon from a selection of multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- SwitchesMomentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting systemIntegral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK) or Tan (TN)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise