|Max Output -- White Light||150||.0||lumens|
|Max Output -- Infrared||120||.0||mW / 8.0 hours|
The compact M600V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision deviceswith no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a thumbscrew rail clamp. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M600V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. Also available are optional dual SR pushbutton/pressure pad switches.
The M600V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M600V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- SwitchesMomentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting systemIntegral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black or Desert Tan