- M600 Scout Light
Great addition to my M4. Love the pressure switch and it will absolutely illuminate an entire field of vision. Great product; definitely recommend it.
Reviewed by C. Kid (Posted on 11/15/14)
|Max Output -- White Light||500||.0||lumens|
|Weight w/Batteries||5||.6||ounces (approx.)|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light® uses a virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of output, and it continues producing blinding tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This brilliant output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into a far-reaching beam with an intense 13,000-candela central area that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
The compact size of the M600 Ultra—under 5.5 inches long—minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights. It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail.
The M600 Ultra comes with two switches: (1) a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and (2) a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for maximum light transmission, the M600 Ultra is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. Like all SureFire WeaponLights, the M600 Ultra is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life