Work's great haven't really had to use it but it illuminates at great distances and is very bright and worth the money!
Reviewed by Matthew (Posted on 8/14/14)
|Max Output -- White Light||600||.0||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
SureFire's M600P Fury Scout Light gives you 600 lumens of blinding white LED-generated light at the press of a fingertip. Like our top-selling Fury flashlights, the M600P provides a wider reflector-shaped beam with increased surround light, as opposed to the higher-intensity, farther-reaching beam created by the TIR lenses found on most Scout Lights.
The compact size of the M600P-just 5.7 inches long-minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger WeaponLights.
It attaches by means of an integral thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail.
The M600P comes with two switches: a pushbutton tailcap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on; and a momentary-on tape switch with a 7-inch cable that attaches to your preferred location via self-stick Velcro® backing.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for maximum light transmission, the M600P is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. Like all SureFire WeaponLights, the M600P is built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black or Desert Tan.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
NOTE: We also offer the M620P Fury Scout Light, which is identical to the M600P but has a quick attach/detach Swing-Lever™ rail clamp.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- Precision reflector provides a wider beam pattern, increasing situational awareness for close quarter operations
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life