Fit and Finish Product Design Product Performance Durability Reliability SF Customer Service Overall Value
Great light if looking for alternative to cr123 500 lum model.
I received my light and was very surprised at how lightweight it was given its size. It puts out a good amount of light if you are going to be using it for clearing rooms/buildings but isn't overpowering to the user like the higher lumen models can be in close quarters. It still gets decent range outdoors as well, I could light up targets decently out to about 100m or so. The AA compatibility is a big plus too since cr123 types are almost exclusively available online or at specialty stores.
Had to take away a star for value simply because there are other options out there that do the same things at a lower price point but you definitely get what you pay for with this light.
Reviewed by Jon (Posted on 12/30/15)
|Max Output -- White Light||200||.0||lumens*|
|Batteries||2||AA lithium (incl.) or alk.|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The M600AA can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600 AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime—or by two more readily available AA alkaline types
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee