|Max Output -- White Light||150||lumens|
|Output / Runtime -- IR||120||mW|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
Free Shipping with Any T-Shirt Order. See Promo.
The SureFire M500V WeaponLight replaces the original handguards of your M4 or similar short-handguard weapon, and its all-LED head lets you select either powerful white light or invisible infrared illumination for use with night vision devices—no need for IR filters or spare lamps. It also features two low-output navigation flood lights (white). A twist of the M500V's self-locking selector ring lets you switch from white to infrared output; beams in both spectrums are focused by a TIR lens that produces a comparatively tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. In either mode, the M500V is activated via three switches integrated into the forend: a constant-on rocker switch (left side), a momentary-on pressure pad switch (right side), and a system-disable rotary switch (rear of battery housing) that locks all lights in the OFF position to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations. The low-output navigation lights are operated by a smaller momentary-on pressure pad switch (left side). Made from extremely tough Nitrolon® polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing, weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements, SureFire M500-series WeaponLights are proven in combat and used by military and law enforcement around the world.
FITS: Most M4-type short handguard weapons
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Self-locking selector ring allows rapid change from white to IR output
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Low-output white LED navigation lights
- Integrated switches—Primary beam: momentary-on pressure pad, constant-on rocker, system-disable rotary. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life