|Max Output -- White Light||700||lumens|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The SureFire M500LT WeaponLight replaces the original handguards of your M4 or similar short-handguard weapon, and features a powerful, ultra-reliable 700-lumen LED light focused via a 2.5” TIR lens into a comparatively tight beam capable of illuminating mid-range to distant targets. The M500LT also features two low-output white LED navigation lights, available in white or red. The M500LT is activated by three switches integrated into the forend: a constant-on rocker switch (left side), a momentary-on pressure pad switch (right side), and a system-disable rotary switch (rear of battery housing) that locks all lights in the OFF position to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations. The low-output navigation lights are operated by a smaller momentary-on pressure pad switch (left side). Made from extremely tough Nitrolon polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with black Mil-Spec hard anodizing, sealed with O-rings and gaskets to keep out the elements, SureFire M500-series WeaponLights are proven in combat and used by military and law enforcement around the world.
Fits: Most M4-type short handguard weapons
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Two secondary LED navigation lights in white or red offer low-light-signature output
- Switches—Primary beam: momentary-on pressure pad, constant-on rocker, system-disable rotary. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA