A light that you can't work at night without
I used the larger rechargeable lights for years as all aspects of LEO. I used to carry one of those small AA metal lights that you can get anywhere, then when I came across the 6P that used two CR123A I was sold, bright lightweight and fit onto my belts under sport jacket or Sam Browne belt. Then as LED technology took over I bought the outdoorsman that uses AA with two outputs perfect for vehicle searches and always having a quality light source on you. Now I have scored this great M3LT LED dual output light I hit the jackpot. Absolutely great quality bright white light. And my older model now fits onto my M4 with simple thumb push button activation. Keep up the good work great products for anyone that wants quality white light at night or daytime you just never know. These units are a necessity no an option in my opinion.....THANK YOU SURE FIRE !!!
Reviewed by R.W.R. (Posted on 1/24/15)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||1000||lumens / 1.5 hours**|
|Low||70||.0||lumens / 9.5 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
A large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra high-output LED emitter come together in the M3LT to produce a powerful, focused beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applicationsyet the light is less than 9 inches long. The high-performance LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands.
The M3LT features tactical switching a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast, no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, and (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life