|Bezel Diameter||1.125 inches|
|Batteries||1 123A (included)|
|Output High White||250.0 lumens|
|Runtime High White||1.2 hours|
|Output High Infrared (mw)||100.0 mW|
|Runtime High Infrared||5.0 hours|
|Tactical Runtime, White||1.2 hours|
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting systemIntegral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)