|Max Output -- White Light||200||.0||lumens|
The SureFire M300 Mini Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is a compact, lightweight, powerful LED WeaponLight that mounts securely to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. Its recoil and shock-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness. The M300 can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on.Like all our Scout Light models, the M300 Mini Scout Light is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing built tough enough for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down. Available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN).
- Solid-state, recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, and O-ring seals make for a rugged WeaponLight
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew mount securely attaches to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life