- worth every penny
I used a surefire light all through gunnery, FTX's, deployment, raids....you get the drift.....my surefire light took abuse like you can't believe and light up every single time.....i know have the m300 scout light on my m4....it works everytime all the time! definitely worth every penny....surefire is the gold standard in tac lights
Reviewed by Dogface Soldier (Posted on 2/2/14)
- Everything I wanted and more
I ordered this to go on my optics ready carbine and it's absolutely amazing it is everything I wanted. It fits really sturdy to the picatinny Rail and the pressure switch is absolutely awesome. For as cheap as it is it as bright as any of the other expensive sure fires I own. Love the product will definately be buyin again.
Reviewed by Mike D (Posted on 12/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||200||.0||lumens|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.
The M300 can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on.
Like all our Scout Light models, the M300 Mini Scout Light is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing built tough enough for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down. Available in Black (BK) or Desert Tan (TN).
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life