- KX9T TURBOHEAD CONVERSION
THIS HAS GREATLY ENHANCED MY M-3, WITH MORE LIGHT PRODUCED AND LONGER BATTERY LIFE, I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. THE YELLOW TINGE EFFECT GREATLY BRINGS OUT NATURAL COLORS AND YET STILL PRODUCES HIGH OUTPUT LIGHT.
Reviewed by Jose - HNL, HI (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||700||.0||lumens|
The KX9T LED head converts certain SureFire nine-volt incandescent flashlights and WeaponLights (models listed below) into single-output LED illumination tools that generate 700 lumens of blinding white light. The single-output KX9T features a Turbohead Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a tight, extended-reach beam that penetrates the darkness. Because this type of beam may be desired over a wider beam with less reach for some applications, the KX9T can also be used on certain nine-volt LED WeaponLights (models listed below) to create a single-output beam with increased reach and output. In addition, the KX9T can be used to convert dual-spectrum M500V and M900V LED WeaponLights into higher-output, white-light-only systems with extended-reach capability. Constructed of hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, the rugged KX9T is O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, dust, and dirt. It installs in seconds—simply remove the existing incandescent or LED head and screw on the KX9T head. Available in Olive Drab Green; Black and Desert Tan coming soon.
• M3, M3T, M6
• M97x/M98x Millennium Universal WeaponLights
• M5xxAB/M5xxB/M500LT/M500V Dedicated Forend
• M900AB/M910A/M910AB/M900L/M900V Vertical Foregrip
- Virtually indestructible LED generates 700 lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level lighting for 1.7 hours
- Fits 3- and 6-battery 9-volt incandescent and LED flashlights and WeaponLights (models listed above)
- Turbohead TIR lens creates a single-output, extended-reach beam that penetrates the darkness
- Construction—high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; coated, tempered window
- O-ring sealed for weatherproofing
- Available in two colors: Black and Olive Drab Green