- marine electrician
LED conversion kit made me fall in love all over again with my original D3 Defender. great output, runs cooler and longer.
Reviewed by James A (Posted on 10/16/13)
- Perfect fit
I bought the KX4D to upgrade from a previous version. The fit was excelent and the cuality is exceptional. The light beam is not as directional as I was hoping for but in low light conditions it gets the job done. No complaints
Reviewed by Mike T (Posted on 10/12/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||120||.0||lumens|
The KX4D LED conversion head changes the maximum output of compatible 2-and 3-battery SureFire flashlights to 120 lumens and enhances their self-defense capability with a crenellated Strike Bezel®. Upgrades SureFire incandescent flashlights equipped with P60, P61, P90, or P91 lamps by replacing their incandescent emitters with a high-efficiency LED emitter that has no filament to burn out or break. The KX4D is machined from aerospace aluminum and has a black Type II anodized finish. A precision micro-textured reflector combined creates a smooth, flawless beam. To convert, simply remove the original flashlight head and screw on the KX4D.
Fits: All 2-battery or 3-battery SureFire flashlights (aluminum or Nitrolon polymer body) that use P60, P61, P90, P91, or P60L lamp assemblies.
- Max Output: 120 lumens; Tactical Runtime: 2-3.3 hours, depending on flashlight model
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Crenellated Strike Bezel® provides enhanced self-defense capability
- High-strength aluminum construction; weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Type II black-anodized finish for extreme durability
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee