|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||4500||lumens / 80 minutes|
Under nine inches long and just over five pounds in weight, the HellFighter 5 is SureFire’s most compact, most powerful, and versatile searchlight suitable for crew-served / heavy gun weapon light applications. A precision mirror-finish reflector with a rugged high intensity discharge (HID) lamp generates a 4,500-lumen, 680,000 candela beam with a maximum range in excess of 1,600 meters, yet provides a wide cone of peripheral light for situational awareness and enhanced patrol or search efficacy. The filament-free HID lamp, virtually immune to failure from recoil, vibration, or impact, will last for thousands of hours.
The HellFighter 5 can be powered in four different ways:
Power supply cables with remote switches are available. The HF5 also features an integral rear-located momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch, which also serves as a backup switch should a remote cable switch assembly be damaged or otherwise fail.
The HF5 has an integral heavy-duty rapid attach/detach T-rail clamp that permits it to be mounted to any weapon or vehicle fitted with a T-rail. SureFire offers several T-rail options for both. An available HFM-10 adapter permits attaching the HF5 to a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rail. Additionally, the HF5 can be attached to virtually any vehicle or vessel with a suitable flat surface via the M99A or M99B or M99C T-Rails, or via the M100 plate and stud mount combined with the M96 universal swivel/tilt mount (see Parts and Accessories on this page). All mounting systems are sold separately.
A low-profile folding carry handle provides a secure, convenient grip when using the HF5 as a spotlight/searchlight, and during mounting, dismounting, and maintenance. Handle locks in down position to prevent movement and rattling. Built to withstand intense recoil and combat conditions, the HellFighter 5 has a sealed body constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum finished in Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing, and it is waterproof to 1 meter depth. The lamp assembly is protected by a 3mm coated tempered glass window, and the window itself can be protected from dust, mud, and heavy particle impact by optional removable screw-on colored filters, or optional semi-permanent swing-open colored filters. All HellFighter power cables now feature a high-strength polymer sheathing that makes them thin, light, flexible, yet extremely durable. Reflector, lamp, and rechargeable battery unit are field-replaceable. A tough polymer carrying case is available as an option.
- 4,500-lumen HID lamp virtually immune to failure from impact, recoil, or vibration
- Maximum effective beam reach in excess of 1,600 meters
- Reflector provides extreme reach and significant peripheral illumination
- Integral rechargeable battery provides 80 minutes of runtime
- External power can be supplied by BA-5590 or similar military batteries
- Includes 11V - 32V DC vehicle power supply cable
- Can be instantly re-activated when hot
- Screw-on or swing-open filters available
- Integral momentary/constant-on rear pushbutton switch; available remote switches
- Low-profile folding, locking carry handle
- Constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Integral clamp allows rapid attach/detach to T-rails
- Field-replaceable lamp/reflector, ballast, and battery
- O-ring and gasket sealed, waterproof to 1 meter