One of the best illumination tools I have ever used! Extremely bright and goes very far too! It really is a handheld spotlight! I would choose nothing else for my lighting needs than surefire!
Reviewed by Dunaj (Posted on 10/24/13)
Surefire is not a flashlight it's like holding a piece of the sun. I'll never own anything else after having my Surefire.
Reviewed by Jerry (Posted on 10/12/13)
- G2ZX CombatLight
Love it. Almost too bright since it affects your own night vision.
Reviewed by Remit (Posted on 10/11/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||320||.0||lumens|
WAS 200 LUMENS NOW 320 LUMENS
The single-output G2ZX, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 320 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distributionexcellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The G2ZX bezel is matte-black Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and the body is tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer, both providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The CombatGrip designreduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ringis perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. Features ergonomic tactical switchingpress the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on. Also available in an all-aluminum version as the Z2X.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life