- needs the strobe function
where's my strobe function????!!!
Reviewed by lampy+44 (Posted on 10/11/13)
|Max Output -- White Light||320||.0||lumens|
The single-output Z2X, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 320 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distributionexcellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The Z2X body is machined from aerospace aluminum and finished with Mil-Spec matte-black hard anodizing for superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The CombatGrip designreduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ringis perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. Features ergonomic tactical switchingpress the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on. Also available with a Nitrolon® polymer body as the G2ZX.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life