- P3X Fury Tactical
I bought this light to be my primary duty light as a police officer. I have no need for multiple settings and this looked perfect. Wow...did I make the right choice! This light does exactly what I want when I need it to and it does it in an easy to handle size.
Reviewed by Shawn (Posted on 1/23/14)
|Max Output -- White Light||1000||.0||lumens|
The single-output P3X Fury Tactical has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused light—enough for searching, signaling, or overpowering the dark-adapted vision of a threat in tactical situations. A precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
Built for military and law-enforcement professionals, the 1000-lumen output of this palm-sized searchlight — with peak beam level of 22,000 candela — is momentarily activated with a press of the thumb on its tailcap switch. For constant-on activation, simply twist the tailcap clockwise. The P3X Fury Tactical’s high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
For a dual-output version of this flashlight with a click-type tailcap switch, see the P3X Fury™. For a smaller, lighter-weight version of this flashlight with a lower maximum output, see the two-battery P2X Fury™ Tactical.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life