Everything works fine and is a good light. Definitely recommend this.
Reviewed by Dustin B (Posted on 12/18/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||320||lumens / 2.5 hours*|
|Low||50||lumens / 45.0 hours*|
The G2X Fire Rescue Pro Helmet Mount Kit consists of a compact high-output, dual-output compact G2X Fire Rescue Pro LED flashlight and a sturdy, easy-to-install Blackjack mount designed to securely attach to most firefighter helmets via two set-screws, providing hands-free illumination.
This G2X flashlight model, developed specifically for firefighters and other first responders, provides two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 50-lumen low-output setting that helps preserve your dark-adapted vision when doing close work or when you need to greatly extend runtime per set of batteries. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough, lightweight florescent orange Nitrolon® body
- Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum bezel
- Extra-long florescent lanyard included
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- BlackjackFirefighter mount is made of machined 6061 aluminum; attaches to helmet and holds light securely for hands-free illumination
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life