|Max Output -- White Light||4500||lumens|
|Runtime||80/120||min.* / Continuous**|
** Continuous runtime with continuous power
Price to be determined
The SureFire ARC-2 handheld spotlight/searchlight uses an ultra-high-output HID (high-intensity discharge) lamp and a deep, mirror-finish reflector that create a 4,500-lumen, 890,000 candela beam with a maximum effective reach in excess of 2,000 meters, yet provides a wide cone of peripheral light for situational awareness and enhanced patrol or search efficacy, making it perfect for military, law enforcement, border patrol, search-and-rescue, maritime, and other spotlight/searchlight applications. The filament-free HID lamp, virtually immune to failure from recoil, vibration, or impact, will last for thousands of hours.
The ARC-2 can be powered in three different ways:
Power supply cables with remote switches are available. The ARC-2 also features an integral rear-located momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch, which also serves as a backup switch should a remote cable switch assembly be damaged or otherwise fail.
The ARC-2 accepts the same optional removable screw-in colored filters or optional semi-permanent swing-open colored filters that fit the SureFire HellFighter 5. The head of the ARC-2 head can also be easily removed from its battery/handle and attached to any watercraft or vehicle via an optional Universal Vehicle Mount.
Built to withstand combat conditions, the ARC-2 has a sealed body constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum finished in Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing, and it is waterproof to 1 meter depth. The lamp assembly is protected by a 3mm coated tempered glass window, and the window itself can be protected from dust, mud, and heavy particle impact by optional removable screw-on colored filters, or optional semi-permanent swing-open colored filters. All ARC-2 power cables now feature a high-strength polymer sheathing that makes them thin, light, flexible, yet extremely durable. Reflector, lamp, and rechargeable battery unit are field-replaceable. A tough polymer carrying case is available as an option.
For a more compact handheld spotlight/searchlight with many similar features, see our SureFire ARC-3.
- 4,500-lumen HID lamp virtually immune to failure from impact, recoil, or vibration
- Maximum effective beam reach in excess of 2,000 meters
- Reflector provides extreme reach and significant peripheral illumination
- Rechargeable battery in handle provides 80 minutes of runtime; 120-minute version available
- Includes 11V - 32V DC vehicle power supply cable
- Can be instantly re-activated when hot
- Screw-on or swing-open filters available
- Integral momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch; available remote switches; available remote switches
- Constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Field-replaceable lamp/reflector and battery
- O-ring and gasket sealed, waterproof to 1 meter