This product is outstanding. The multiple level options make it one of the most versatile lights you could own. It is extremely rugged and durable. The colors make it easy to find in low light and dark conditions.
I love it !
Reviewed by Paul (Posted on 10/23/13)
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||115||.0||lumens / 2.0 hours*|
|Med||60||.0||lumens / 7.0 hours*|
|Low||15||.0||lumens / 32.0 hours*|
The G2D Fire Rescue is a compact variable-output flashlight developed for firefighters, paramedics, and other first-responders. It features a body made of tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer and a hard-anodized aluminum bezel and tailcap switch. It uses a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED and precision micro-textured reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam. The G2D-FYL's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select three output levels: press or click for a 15-lumen low beam for close work, preserving your night vision, navigating in the dark, or when you need extended runtime; release or click off and press or click again for a 60-lumen extended-runtime medium beam for general use; release or click off and press or click again for a 115-lumen high beamnearly six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight. Its fluorescent yellow color and included reflective body stickers make the G2D-FYL Fire Rescue easy to find in dark or smoky conditions.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Three output levelslow for close work and extended runtime, medium for general use, high for maximum light
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip, anodized
- Aluminum bezel and tailcap
- Three-output tailcap click switchpress or click repeatedly to select low, medium, or high
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life