The EP2 differs from the EP1 in that its adjustable stem extends further into the ear canal, offering a boost effect to received audio transmissions. And its single flange helps hold the stem in place without closing off the ear canal. This unique design permits a wearer to still hear outside sounds and communications, while the adjustable stem allows for crystal-clear hearing of incoming radio communications with lower radio volumes, which can help prevent hearing loss over the long term.
Sold in packages of two left ear or two right ear units, or a box of 25 left or 25 right earpieces. Each individual earpiece is packaged in a convenient carry case.
- Permit discrete and covert monitoring of radio communications
- Open design does not block ear canal, permits virtually normal hearing of ambient sounds and conversation
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Made from soft hypo-allergenic medical-grade polymer
- Sound stem extends slightly farther into ear canal compared to other open earpieces, producing a "boost" effect by delivering sound more efficiently
- Enables clear hearing with lower radio volume setting reducing possibility of gradual hearing loss
- Adjustable sound stem depth allows fine-tuning for increased comfort
- Flange centers tube in ear canal for efficient sound transmission and improved earpiece retention